Tuesday, May 3, 2005

SOS: Tim Phillips retires

Forwarded by the SOS Insider,

From 21 Tim Phillips

It is with deep regret that I must announce I will no longer be racing. I wish to thank all the teams and officials that have made racing sprints such a fun and competitive sport.

I would like to thank my sponsers National Vacuum, Fronczak Racing Engines, Jocoy's Collision, Dirt Track Digest, Hyper Motorsports and Grand Island Napa for the help they have given me to make my racing career possible. I would also like to thank Dan and Craig keel for all the help they gave me setting up my new car for this season.

Last but not least I would also like to thank my crew cheif Chris Rhynold who has given me much help and support not to mention a great web site and did not get the chance to run the car at a single race this season.

Tim Phillips // SOS Sprint #21

No comments:

Post a Comment