Thursday, December 9, 2004

Ask Greasemonkey....

We're trying to get the "Ask Greasemonkey" tech feature rolling and we're looking for reader feedback for questions and issues that you'd like to see discussed.



The issue that is leaving for the printer tomorrow has a lengthy definition of racing terms that are often thrown around without being defined. Greasemonkey has some other ideas for future features, but we're really hoping to be able to deal with specific issues raised by Canadian racers.



So, if you have any suggestions for something you'd like to see covered in an upcoming "Ask Greasemonkey" column, please post them in the Comments area below or drop me a note and I'll pass it on.



And before I get on to other things.... yesterday, I posted a note about a driver and his sponsor. I've been asked by the team that they be allowed to make the formal announcement in their own way.... so I removed my comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment